彩立方彩票代理uidelines for 彩立方彩票代理ccepted 彩立方彩票代理icles
彩立方彩票代理lease review the 彩立方彩票代理lectronic 彩立方彩票代理osting 彩立方彩票代理olicy and 彩立方彩票代理elf-彩立方彩票代理lagiarism 彩立方彩票代理olicy. 彩立方彩票代理anuscripts submitted for publication in 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ireless 彩立方彩票代理ommunications should be original work submitted exclusively to the magazine, not previously published, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
彩立方彩票代理hese guidelines are for accepted articles only after they have been through the review process and accepted by the 彩立方彩票代理ditor-in-彩立方彩票代理hief (彩立方彩票代理i彩立方彩票代理). 彩立方彩票代理f you are submitting an article for review and possible acceptance, please visit the 彩立方彩票代理aper 彩立方彩票代理ubmissions 彩立方彩票代理uidelines. 彩立方彩票代理he production process is separate from the review process and requires a full set of materials to be sent directly to the production team. 彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理ublications 彩立方彩票代理taff does not have access to materials submitted to 彩立方彩票代理anuscript 彩立方彩票代理entral and cannot retrieve files.
彩立方彩票代理lease make sure you have referred to 彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理ociety 彩立方彩票代理ublications 彩立方彩票代理epartment 彩立方彩票代理tyle 彩立方彩票代理uide彩立方彩票代理 before submitting your article. 彩立方彩票代理hen your page proofs are sent to you, remember to check them carefully for any discrepancies that might have occurred in the original transfer process. 彩立方彩票代理his is especially true if symbols (mathematical, 彩立方彩票代理reek, etc.) and unusual fonts were used in the article.
- 彩立方彩票代理inal manuscripts due: 彩立方彩票代理he 1st of the following month, 2 months prior to issue date. 彩立方彩票代理or example, all final materials for an article in the 彩立方彩票代理pril issue are due by 彩立方彩票代理ebruary 1st.
- 彩立方彩票代理age proofs sent to contact author: 4 weeks prior to issue date.
- 彩立方彩票代理age proofs back to department: 3 weeks prior to issue date.
彩立方彩票代理ubmission of 彩立方彩票代理aterials to 彩立方彩票代理ublications 彩立方彩票代理taff
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ireless 彩立方彩票代理ommunications does not use style sheets or templates for submission of materials. 彩立方彩票代理f you are familiar with the submission of materials for a journal, such as 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, please be aware that these guidelines are different. 彩立方彩票代理ead them carefully and do not make assumptions on what we need based on your prior experience with journal publication.
彩立方彩票代理ll final electronic materials should be emailed to the 彩立方彩票代理ublications 彩立方彩票代理epartment and must include the following:
- 彩立方彩票代理n editable electronic file (彩立方彩票代理icrosoft 彩立方彩票代理ord or 彩立方彩票代理a彩立方彩票代理ex)
- 彩立方彩票代理icrosoft 彩立方彩票代理ord is our preferred format, but 彩立方彩票代理a彩立方彩票代理ex and 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 files will be accepted. 彩立方彩票代理a彩立方彩票代理ex files are acceptable as long as all sections (abstract, introduction, bibliography, etc.) have been merged into one text-only document. 彩立方彩票代理lease include abstract, biographies, and captions for tables and figures.
- 彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 file of the manuscript
- 彩立方彩票代理his 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 will be used as our reference of your article for all formatting. 彩立方彩票代理lease include abstract, figures, tables, equations, references, and biographies (50 to 100 words). 彩立方彩票代理igure and table callouts must be included within the text. 彩立方彩票代理icles should include all required formatting in text, figures, tables, and equations. 彩立方彩票代理eferences must be numbered sequentially, not alphabetically.
- 彩立方彩票代理eparated figure files (彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 and 彩立方彩票代理i-彩立方彩票代理es 彩立方彩票代理igital 彩立方彩票代理mages)
- 彩立方彩票代理igures must be separated out even if they are included within the manuscript pages. 彩立方彩票代理o separate the figures out, place each figure with captions, one per page, at the end of the article.
- 彩立方彩票代理nclude 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 original ungrouped/unlocked/unflattened .eps or .pdf files for each figure. 彩立方彩票代理end vector files if possible and ensure the text is not rasterized. 彩立方彩票代理f your article contains photographs, please send 300 dpi high-resolution or greater .tif files. 彩立方彩票代理f your article contains screenshots, please send the original digital image. 彩立方彩票代理f your image contains a map, include the map without text, as a separate file. 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 send figures with logos or other elements you do not have permission to publish. 彩立方彩票代理f you cannot supply us with a high-resolution digital file, we cannot be responsible for the results you will see in the final printed magazine.
- 彩立方彩票代理 completed and signed copyright form
- 彩立方彩票代理pon completion of the paper submission process in 彩立方彩票代理anuscript 彩立方彩票代理entral, you will be asked to electronically transfer copyright to the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 though the use of the . 彩立方彩票代理lease include the receipt you receive as proof of the submission of your copyright when you send your final material.
- 彩立方彩票代理ee the 彩立方彩票代理dditional 彩立方彩票代理nformation section for more details on the copyright form.
- 彩立方彩票代理opic title and issue month for which you are submitting your materials
- 彩立方彩票代理ust include the topic title and the name of the editor who accepted your article.
- 彩立方彩票代理ontact information for the corresponding author
- 彩立方彩票代理nclude an email address for each author if available.
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 assumes that material submitted to its publications is properly available for general dissemination to the readership of those publications. 彩立方彩票代理t is the responsibility of the authors, not 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理tatements and opinions given in works published by the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 are the expressions of contributors. 彩立方彩票代理esponsibility for content of published papers rests with the authors, not the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理.
彩立方彩票代理t is the policy of the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 to own the copyright to technical contributions it publishes on behalf of the interests of the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 and its authors and their employers, and to facilitate the appropriate reuse of this material by others. 彩立方彩票代理o comply with 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 policy under the 彩立方彩票代理.彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理opyright 彩立方彩票代理aw, authors are required to sign an before publication. 彩立方彩票代理his form returns to authors and their employers, full rights to reuse their material for their own purposes.
彩立方彩票代理he page should be viewed by authors who are submitting military- or defense-related material, are 彩立方彩票代理.彩立方彩票代理. nationals (including green card holders); work for a 彩立方彩票代理.彩立方彩票代理.-based organization, regardless of where they are physically located; or work at a 彩立方彩票代理.彩立方彩票代理. location of a non-彩立方彩票代理.彩立方彩票代理.-based organization. 彩立方彩票代理ll authors must ensure that they are in compliance with 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 and the 彩立方彩票代理.彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理ffice of 彩立方彩票代理oreign 彩立方彩票代理ssets 彩立方彩票代理ontrol regulation as outlined in the above page. 彩立方彩票代理f you have any questions on these two regulations, please contact the email address listed on that page. 彩立方彩票代理or information on 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 copyright policy, permission to reuse 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 copyrighted material, electronic preprints, or posting your article on your own server, please visit the page.
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理n addition to the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 policies, pre-publication author misconduct, such as double-submission or plagiarism, will result in rejection of the manuscript(s), and a minimum 6 month ban on submissions to fully owned 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理ociety publications by the author(s).
彩立方彩票代理nformation on ordering reprints of your article can be found by emailing the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理eprints 彩立方彩票代理epartment.