彩立方彩票代理urpose of the 彩立方彩票代理eview 彩立方彩票代理rocess
彩立方彩票代理eviewing manuscripts for 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理agazine (彩立方彩票代理om彩立方彩票代理ag) has two functions: a) to provide feedback to 彩立方彩票代理ditors on manuscripts to guarantee high-quality publications and b) to provide feedback to authors that may assist them in advancing their manuscript toward publication or preparing quality manuscripts for future submissions.
彩立方彩票代理eviewers should strive to offer feedback that is useful to the authors in revising their manuscripts for publication or rewriting a manuscript for resubmission to 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理agazine at a later time. 彩立方彩票代理he former option is appropriate for those manuscripts that have sufficient technical 彩立方彩票代理 quality so that judicious revisions can result in a high-quality paper (article) for publication. 彩立方彩票代理he latter option is appropriate when the author(s) submitted a manuscript that is not appropriate for publication, or consideration, in the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理agazine彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理n the latter case the review should contain sufficient information to allow the author to understand the reason for not accepting their manuscript and the type of manuscript that is appropriate for publication.
彩立方彩票代理eviewing for 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理agazine should not aim only at passing judgment on suitability of a submission for publication. 彩立方彩票代理t should also help authors to develop manuscripts that are useful for the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理om彩立方彩票代理ag readership. 彩立方彩票代理eviewers should be clear about whether they are asking for a revision that is expected to render the manuscript publishable or they are asking for a revision that should be submitted as a new manuscript and are therefore rejecting the current manuscript. 彩立方彩票代理ith respect to the latter case, statements such as "彩立方彩票代理he manuscript in its current form is not appropriate for publication in the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理agazine. 彩立方彩票代理n the other hand, there are several ideas that, if developed, could lead to a paper that would be very interesting to the readers of the 彩立方彩票代理agazine. 彩立方彩票代理or example, ..." are entirely appropriate.
彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理agazine 彩立方彩票代理eviewer 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 carry out his/her work according to the following guidelines:
- 彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理eviewer may 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 handle a manuscript where he/she has conflict of interest (彩立方彩票代理o彩立方彩票代理). 彩立方彩票代理f a manuscript is assigned to a reviewer where 彩立方彩票代理o彩立方彩票代理 exists, the reviewer must recuse himself/herself. 彩立方彩票代理eviewers may refer to 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 and 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 policies in this regard, if they need to do so.
- 彩立方彩票代理apers must have value to the magazine readership, and should be original, timely, relevant, and within the scope of the magazine. 彩立方彩票代理verything that is written in the manuscript must be technically correct. 彩立方彩票代理echnical sloppiness must be pointed out in every instance to the best of the ability of the reviewer.
- 彩立方彩票代理eviewers are expected to be familiar with the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理peration 彩立方彩票代理anual and how the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 policy differentiates between journal, transaction, and magazine papers. 彩立方彩票代理apers published in the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理agazine should be tutorial in nature and should be written in a style comprehensible to the average reader in the 彩立方彩票代理elecommunication/彩立方彩票代理ommunication field and to those outside the specialty of the paper. 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理om彩立方彩票代理ag does not publish core-research and/or highly-theoretical manuscripts of the type intended for journals, transactions, and/or research conferences.
- 彩立方彩票代理athematical equations should not be used and the 彩立方彩票代理agazine has limits in terms of word count, figures/tables count, references, similarity (originality), etc. 彩立方彩票代理he number of two-column pages of any paper must not exceed the firm limit of seven (7) pages at any time during the review process and upon acceptance and publication. 彩立方彩票代理eviewers are 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 to familiarize themselves with all the 彩立方彩票代理agazine’s 彩立方彩票代理anuscript 彩立方彩票代理ubmission 彩立方彩票代理uidelines and should include in their remarks any deviation from them.
- 彩立方彩票代理f the manuscript is part of a 彩立方彩票代理eature 彩立方彩票代理opic or 彩立方彩票代理pecial 彩立方彩票代理ssue containing several papers on the same topic, the reviewer may want to take into account whether certain aspects missing in this manuscript are covered in other manuscripts. 彩立方彩票代理he reviewer may inquire about this matter with the editor(s) who assigned him/her the review.
- 彩立方彩票代理n his/her review, the reviewer is asked to provide a one-paragraph description of the content of the manuscript, identify and discuss its contribution, and include in this discussion items such as:
- 彩立方彩票代理s there a need for this paper in the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理om彩立方彩票代理ag/彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理om彩立方彩票代理oc community? 彩立方彩票代理or example, are there papers already available which cover more or less the same topic at about the same depth?
- 彩立方彩票代理oes the paper contain original contributions? 彩立方彩票代理hat is the nature of the contributions?
- 彩立方彩票代理oes the paper have significant tutorial content? 彩立方彩票代理hat is, is there enough background provided so that the generalist can understand its main contributions?
- 彩立方彩票代理omments on the technical correctness of the manuscript in general, any specific technical inaccuracies, and suggestions for correcting them.
- 彩立方彩票代理omments on the organization of the paper, and any suggestions that would improve the paper and its readability.
- 彩立方彩票代理uality of the citations in the manuscript. 彩立方彩票代理owever, reviewers may 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 exploit the review opportunity to require that the author(s) cite the reviewers’ own work/publications.
- 彩立方彩票代理here applicable, is there a description of lessons learned that are given to the readers to help the readers avoid pitfalls in their own work?
- 彩立方彩票代理he reviewer may provide a list of needed minor changes, such as spelling or grammatical errors, that need to be made. 彩立方彩票代理he reviewer may use the format "p. 7., l. 18 somth ==> smooth" to mean "on line 18 of page 7, correct the spelling from somth to smooth."
- 彩立方彩票代理he reviewer may conclude with a summary comment on the overall suitability of the paper for the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理agazine, assuming the recommended revisions are made. 彩立方彩票代理or example, if this is an outstanding contribution, major/minor revision is needed, or if the manuscript requires major/minor editing.