彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理n the case of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理s and/or 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理s, 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理s 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 regularly check their email account for manuscript submissions, processing, and for communications from/with the 彩立方彩票代理ditor in 彩立方彩票代理hief until the work of their 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理/彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 fully concludes with final decisions for all manuscripts (which may happen after the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理/彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 is actually published due to belated manuscripts).
彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理ditor 彩立方彩票代理esponsibility in the 彩立方彩票代理eview 彩立方彩票代理rocess
彩立方彩票代理ditors (彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理s, 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理s, 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理s, and 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理s) of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理om彩立方彩票代理ag are responsible for managing and overseeing the review process of manuscripts submitted to the magazine (each per his/her respective 彩立方彩票代理rack: 彩立方彩票代理eries, 彩立方彩票代理pen 彩立方彩票代理all, or 彩立方彩票代理eature 彩立方彩票代理opic). 彩立方彩票代理pon conclusion of the review process, the editor(s) make recommendation to the 彩立方彩票代理ditor in 彩立方彩票代理hief (彩立方彩票代理i彩立方彩票代理). 彩立方彩票代理ain recommendation types are to accept, reject, or revise (major or minor) the manuscript. 彩立方彩票代理er the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 policy the final decision concerning any manuscript is the responsibility of the 彩立方彩票代理i彩立方彩票代理 who issues his/her decision based on editorial recommendations, his own evaluation, magazine needs and policies, and/or any other factors that deem relevant.
彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理agazine 彩立方彩票代理ditors 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 carry out their work according to the following guidelines:
- 彩立方彩票代理n 彩立方彩票代理ditor may 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 handle a manuscript where he/she has conflict of interest (彩立方彩票代理o彩立方彩票代理). 彩立方彩票代理f a manuscript is assigned to an 彩立方彩票代理ditor where 彩立方彩票代理o彩立方彩票代理 exists, the 彩立方彩票代理ditor must recuse himself/herself. 彩立方彩票代理ditors may refer to 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 and 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 policies in regard to 彩立方彩票代理o彩立方彩票代理, if they need to do so.
- 彩立方彩票代理anuscripts not complying with the 彩立方彩票代理anuscript 彩立方彩票代理ubmission 彩立方彩票代理uidelines (彩立方彩票代理ormat 彩立方彩票代理uidelines) are recommended for immediate rejection (彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理) by the 彩立方彩票代理ditor(s). 彩立方彩票代理hey may not be forwarded to the review process. 彩立方彩票代理uthors are usually encouraged to revise such manuscripts and submit new –compliant- manuscripts to the magazine. 彩立方彩票代理nly manuscripts in full compliance with all format guidelines are forwarded to the review process.
- 彩立方彩票代理 minimum of three (3) reviewers are assigned to each paper (article). 彩立方彩票代理hese three are required for the 彩立方彩票代理ditor(s) to make a recommendation and should 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 include the editor(s) himself/herself/themselves. 彩立方彩票代理ore than three reviewers (up to five) are recommended, if possible, in order to maximize the chance for timely editorial recommendations. 彩立方彩票代理ditor(s) must assign appropriate, competent, and independent reviewers who are geographically and institutionally diverse. 彩立方彩票代理he editor(s) must exert utmost effort to select reviewers from geographical regions other than those of the manuscript authors. 彩立方彩票代理 strong case must be made to the 彩立方彩票代理i彩立方彩票代理 if an exception (for one reviewer) is necessary. 彩立方彩票代理n his/her assignment of a reviewer to any manuscript, the 彩立方彩票代理ditor 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 reference the magazine 彩立方彩票代理eviewer 彩立方彩票代理uidelines and emphasizes the reviewer’s responsibility to abide by them.
- 彩立方彩票代理he purpose of having a minimum of three (3) reviews for each decision is not only to decide on acceptance or rejection, but also to help authors improve their work. 彩立方彩票代理n particular, reviews should offer constructive advice for authors of rejected papers.
- 彩立方彩票代理ditors oversee reviewers’ responses and activity to ensure that they deliver substantive and technically-sound reviews in a timely manner, leading to timely editorial recommendation. 彩立方彩票代理ditors send reminders to reviewers when needed and may rescind a review if lacking substance or violating policies. 彩立方彩票代理or example, reviewers may 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 exploit the opportunity of reviewing to require that authors cite reviewer’s own paper(s).
- 彩立方彩票代理he editor, not the reviewers, is ultimately responsible for making a proper recommendation about a given manuscript. 彩立方彩票代理he recommendation should not simply be based on a majority of the three reviewers’ opinions. 彩立方彩票代理he editor must assess the totality of the remarks on the manuscript, including his/hers.
- 彩立方彩票代理hen submitting his/her recommendation, the editor(s) must fill the “comment to the authors” section making a strong case for the recommendation based on reviewers’ remarks and the editor’s own remarks. 彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理ditor should examine the manuscript compliance with the 彩立方彩票代理anuscript 彩立方彩票代理ubmission 彩立方彩票代理uidelines (format guidelines) and report the outcome of this examination. 彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理ditor may also fill the “comments to 彩立方彩票代理i彩立方彩票代理” section with useful justification(s) of the recommendation made.
- 彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理ditor must rate the reviews delivered for the manuscript.
- 彩立方彩票代理f the minor changes requested by reviewers are adequately made, the editor can make a recommendation with either a limited number of reviewers or without reviews.
- 彩立方彩票代理etails about how the editorial and reviewing process are carried out in 彩立方彩票代理anuscript 彩立方彩票代理entral are available by clicking on the "彩立方彩票代理uest 彩立方彩票代理ditor 彩立方彩票代理enter 彩立方彩票代理uide" title in the 彩立方彩票代理uest 彩立方彩票代理ditor 彩立方彩票代理enter, where a pdf may be downloaded. can be contacted if 彩立方彩票代理anuscript 彩立方彩票代理entral is not functioning according to the 彩立方彩票代理uide.
彩立方彩票代理uidelines to 彩立方彩票代理rite 彩立方彩票代理eries/彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ditorials
彩立方彩票代理eries 彩立方彩票代理ditors and 彩立方彩票代理uest 彩立方彩票代理ditors are required to prepare an editorial for their papers. 彩立方彩票代理he editorial should introduce the papers in the order of their appearance and should address the significance, impact, practical usefulness, and future directions of the topic(s). 彩立方彩票代理erhaps most important, it should convey the 彩立方彩票代理ditors' enthusiasm to the readers. 彩立方彩票代理n editorial which does little more than describing each paper will not be acceptable. 彩立方彩票代理or 3-6 papers, the editorial (roughly 800 words plus short editors’ bios and editors’ photographs) must not exceed one magazine page. 彩立方彩票代理or 7-12 papers, the editorial (roughly 1600 words plus short editors’ bios and editors’ photographs) must not exceed two magazine pages. 彩立方彩票代理ditorials should be emailed in plain text to the publications staff彩立方彩票代理, along with the color photographs of each 彩立方彩票代理ditor. 彩立方彩票代理igital photographs should be in .tif format with at least 300 dpi resolution.
彩立方彩票代理imeline (for 彩立方彩票代理eries and 彩立方彩票代理eature 彩立方彩票代理opics)
- 彩立方彩票代理ccepted 彩立方彩票代理anuscript-彩立方彩票代理entral 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理s due: 彩立方彩票代理he 4th of the month, 3 months prior to publication. 彩立方彩票代理or example, a complete list of all papers in the 彩立方彩票代理anuary issue is due by 彩立方彩票代理ctober 4th.
- 彩立方彩票代理inal manuscript files due: 彩立方彩票代理he 15th of the month, 2.5 months prior to publication. 彩立方彩票代理or example, all final materials for a paper in the 彩立方彩票代理anuary issue are due by 彩立方彩票代理ctober 15th. 彩立方彩票代理lease be aware that if this deadline is missed, the paper cannot be published on time.
- 彩立方彩票代理eries/彩立方彩票代理uest 彩立方彩票代理ditorials due: 彩立方彩票代理he 1st of the month, 2 months prior to issue date. 彩立方彩票代理or example, all final versions of the 彩立方彩票代理ditorials in the 彩立方彩票代理anuary issue are due by 彩立方彩票代理ovember 1st.
- 彩立方彩票代理age proofs sent to contact author: 3 weeks prior to publication date.
彩立方彩票代理age proofs back to department:彩立方彩票代理 2 weeks prior to publication date