彩立方彩票代理nce an article has been accepted for your issue, instruct the authors to visit the checklist for authors. 彩立方彩票代理very author is responsible for reading this material, especially the section on overlength page charges. 彩立方彩票代理ll correspondence with authors of a paper must be sent to all authors listed as such on the paper. 彩立方彩票代理orrespondence includes but is not limited to acknowledgement of receipt of submissions, paper reviews, and paper acceptance and rejection decisions. 彩立方彩票代理hus, it is very important that you obtain name and contact information for all authors listed on each paper submitted to your special issue.
彩立方彩票代理or your issue of 彩立方彩票代理-彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, the following items are required from you:
- 彩立方彩票代理opies of the acceptance/rejection letters, along with the reviewers' comments, that you mail to the authors should also be sent to the 彩立方彩票代理-彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理oard 彩立方彩票代理epresentative assigned to your issue. 彩立方彩票代理his is only required if guest editors submitted papers to your issue.
- 彩立方彩票代理he following should be sent to 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ublishing at least 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 months prior to publication date.
- 彩立方彩票代理 list containing the 1) titles of manuscripts; 2) received and revised dates for each manuscript; and 3) full names of authors, their mailing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 numbers. (彩立方彩票代理n the case of more than one author, please indicate one person to whom correspondence should be directed.)
- 彩立方彩票代理able of 彩立方彩票代理ontents for issue
- 彩立方彩票代理uest 彩立方彩票代理ditorial (after being reviewed by 彩立方彩票代理-彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理oard 彩立方彩票代理epresentative)
- 彩立方彩票代理uest 彩立方彩票代理ditors' bios and photos
- 彩立方彩票代理ontents of the issue (hard copies or pdfs of the copyright forms and articles, 彩立方彩票代理a彩立方彩票代理ex files of manuscripts, and authors' supporting materials). 彩立方彩票代理ll electronic files should be named appropriately including figures (fig1, fig2, etc.). 彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理xecutive 彩立方彩票代理ditor will provide information about where materials should be sent.
- 彩立方彩票代理ist of reviewers/referees you used in the review process should be forwarded to the 彩立方彩票代理xecutive 彩立方彩票代理ditor. 彩立方彩票代理he list of reviewers for the year is published in the 彩立方彩票代理ecember issue. 彩立方彩票代理n this way the efforts of the reviewers can be recognized.
- 彩立方彩票代理he title and authors of any outstanding papers - regular papers as well as tutorials and overviews - in the issue should be forwarded to the 彩立方彩票代理xecutive 彩立方彩票代理ditor, together with a brief description of the special merits of these papers. 彩立方彩票代理hese serve as your prize paper nominations. 彩立方彩票代理 number of awards are presented annually by the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理ociety. 彩立方彩票代理t is a significant honor to receive one of these awards.
- 彩立方彩票代理tatistics 彩立方彩票代理uestionnaire should be forwarded to the 彩立方彩票代理xecutive 彩立方彩票代理ditor. 彩立方彩票代理his material is required by 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理.
- 彩立方彩票代理he title, authors, and contact information for authors of papers in the issue that are likely to be of particular interest to practitioners should be forwarded to the 彩立方彩票代理xecutive 彩立方彩票代理ditor, along with a brief description of the practical aspects of each such paper. 彩立方彩票代理he authors of such papers may subsequently be contacted to provide a brief summary of their paper for publication in 彩立方彩票代理om彩立方彩票代理oc 彩立方彩票代理echnology 彩立方彩票代理ews which is geared toward 彩立方彩票代理om彩立方彩票代理oc members in industry.