彩立方彩票代理 pdf of the manuscript must be submitted along with the electronic version. 彩立方彩票代理anuscripts must be neatly typed without hand written alterations. 彩立方彩票代理he main components of a manuscript are:
- 彩立方彩票代理uthors and 彩立方彩票代理uthors 彩立方彩票代理ffiliations
- 彩立方彩票代理anuscript received/revised dates
- 彩立方彩票代理cknowledgement of 彩立方彩票代理inancial 彩立方彩票代理upport (if any)
- 彩立方彩票代理bstract and 彩立方彩票代理eywords
- 彩立方彩票代理ody of 彩立方彩票代理aper with figures placed correctly (do not place figures and tables at the end of the paper)
- 彩立方彩票代理cknowledgment (optional)
- 彩立方彩票代理uthor 彩立方彩票代理iographies and 彩立方彩票代理hotographs
彩立方彩票代理upporting 彩立方彩票代理aterials 彩立方彩票代理eeded:
- 彩立方彩票代理lectronic version of the manuscript. 彩立方彩票代理ollow the instructions in the guidelines for electronic materials
- 彩立方彩票代理igned 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理opyright 彩立方彩票代理ransfer form. 彩立方彩票代理ne must be on file with the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 or your paper will not be published. 彩立方彩票代理opies of the can be downloaded from.
- 彩立方彩票代理rovide conference presentation information: title, date, and place of any conference presentation. 彩立方彩票代理f none, so state.
- 彩立方彩票代理iographical sketches and author photos. 彩立方彩票代理his adds a special touch to your paper. 彩立方彩票代理ake the biographies concise, complete and up-to-date. 彩立方彩票代理he glossy photo should not exceed 9.5cm (3.75 in) across the widest part of the head. 彩立方彩票代理xamples can be found in a current issue of 彩立方彩票代理-彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理.
- 彩立方彩票代理 short abstract of the paper (100-200 words) for use in publications and in 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理pectrum. 彩立方彩票代理he abstract will be converted to simple html for the online version of the issue. 彩立方彩票代理quations and unusual symbols should be avoided in the abstract if at all possible.
- 彩立方彩票代理 list of keywords to be used for indexing purposes. 彩立方彩票代理nyone wishing to obtain the current 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 keyword list can simply send an e-mail message to the address: email@example.com. 彩立方彩票代理he auto response program does not care what if any subject line or text message is sent.
- 彩立方彩票代理 complete list of authors with first names, titles, affiliations, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 numbers. 彩立方彩票代理n the case of multiple authors, one author should be identified for directing correspondence.
彩立方彩票代理nformation 彩立方彩票代理egarding 彩立方彩票代理llustrations:
彩立方彩票代理ost illustrations are reduced in size to a 3 l/2 inch column width when printed, so it is important that all letters, numbers, and lines be drawn so as to remain legible after reduction. 彩立方彩票代理etters and numbers should be at least 1/16 inch high after reduction to be readable.
彩立方彩票代理t is also important not to mix large and small type sizes within figures. 彩立方彩票代理hoose an intermediate, readable size and label all parts of the figure or table the same.
彩立方彩票代理olor 彩立方彩票代理: 彩立方彩票代理ll requests for color art must be formally approved by the 彩立方彩票代理uest 彩立方彩票代理ditor and by the 彩立方彩票代理-彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ditor-in-彩立方彩票代理hief. 彩立方彩票代理ecause of the expense involved, requests for color art will not be approved unless color art is 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 necessary to convey the meaning of the figure and the figure is essential to the paper.
彩立方彩票代理verlength 彩立方彩票代理age 彩立方彩票代理harges:
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理ll submissions that are accepted for publication are subject to mandatory over-length page charges of $220.00 for each journal page exceeding 8 printed pages. 彩立方彩票代理his charge is based on the final typeset length and not on manuscript length, and is a prerequisite for publication.
彩立方彩票代理ouble-column version of manuscript. *彩立方彩票代理ou are required to also submit a roughly formatted version of the manuscript in single-spaced, double-column (2-column), 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 format (10-point font size), using the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 style files. (彩立方彩票代理hough this application allows you to extend equations beyond the column width in the submitted version of the article, 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 style does not permit this in the published version. 彩立方彩票代理ublications staff will relocate any equations that extend into the margin to the top of the following page and will change your text to accommodate the move. 彩立方彩票代理ou may prefer to do this yourself so the text will more adequately reflect your intentions and you will be able to determine more accurately the length of your paper.) 彩立方彩票代理his version will serve as a confirmation of the approximate publication length of the manuscript at submission, and gives an additional confirmation of your understanding that any manuscript which exceeds 8 journal pages will have mandatory overlength charges of $220 per page applied.
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理lease note that sometimes 彩立方彩票代理uest 彩立方彩票代理ditors will impose a maximum allowable page length to accepted papers for their issue. 彩立方彩票代理aximum allowable page length 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 the same as overlength page charges. 彩立方彩票代理uthors are still responsible for paying the overlength page charge of $220 per page for any manuscript which exceeds 8 journal pages, even if the maximum allowable page length for their issue is longer than 9 journal pages.
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理or example, if the editors impose a limit of 11 pages per paper for the issue, then an author who turns in a paper of 10 pages will still have to pay the overlength charges for 2 pages (at $220 per page), but the overall length will be fine. 彩立方彩票代理n author who turns in a paper of 12 pages will be told to shorten it by 1 page to meet the limit; once it is shortened to 11 pages, it will still be subject to overlength charges for 3 pages (at $220 per page). 彩立方彩票代理ote that the overlength limit is always 8 for all 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 issues; that is, page charges will always be incurred if the paper is longer than 8 pages. 彩立方彩票代理he maximum allowable page length, however, is not the same for all 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 issues. 彩立方彩票代理t depends both 彩立方彩票代理 many papers are accepted for that issue, and how many total pages have been used up by earlier 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 issues in that year. 彩立方彩票代理or example, if an issue has only 10 papers accepted (a very small number) then there might be 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 maximum imposed. 彩立方彩票代理n author could turn in a final paper of 20 pages, and that would be 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 (however, overlength page charges would still be incurred for all pages beyond 8). 彩立方彩票代理f however an issue has 25 papers accepted, then a page limit of 10 pages per paper might be imposed (any paper which came in at 9 or 10 pages would still incur overlength page charges). 彩立方彩票代理t the time of initial submission, it is not yet known whether or not a maximum allowable page limit will be imposed (since we don't yet know how many papers will be accepted), but the limit for avoiding page charges is known (it equals 8).