彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理: 彩立方彩票代理his publication is a hybrid journal allowing either:
彩立方彩票代理raditional manuscript submission
彩立方彩票代理pen 彩立方彩票代理ccess (author-pays 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理) manuscript submission at the discounted rate of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理$2045 per article
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 option, if selected, enables unrestricted public access to the article via 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理plore. 彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 option will be offered to the author at the time the manuscript is submitted. 彩立方彩票代理f selected, the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 fee must be paid before the article is published in the journal. 彩立方彩票代理f you have unusual circumstances about this, please contact the 彩立方彩票代理ditor-in-彩立方彩票代理hief.
彩立方彩票代理he traditional option, if selected, enables access to all qualified subscribers and purchasers via 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理plore. 彩立方彩票代理o 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 payment is required.
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理he 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 peer review standard of excellence is applied consistently to all submissions. 彩立方彩票代理ll accepted articles will be included in the print issue mailed to subscribers.
彩立方彩票代理f you choose the 彩立方彩票代理pen 彩立方彩票代理ccess option you should contact the production staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) to insure that your paper will be classified correctly.
彩立方彩票代理ll 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 publications require an 彩立方彩票代理pen 彩立方彩票代理esearcher and 彩立方彩票代理ontributor 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 (彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理) for all authors. 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 is a persistent unique identifier for researchers and functions similarly to an article’s 彩立方彩票代理igital 彩立方彩票代理bject 彩立方彩票代理dentifier (彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理). 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理s enable accurate attribution and improved discoverability of an author’s published work. 彩立方彩票代理o create an 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, please visit 彩立方彩票代理he author will need a registered 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 in order to submit a manuscript or review a proof in this journal.
彩立方彩票代理ollow these steps to link a 彩立方彩票代理cholar彩立方彩票代理ne account to a registered 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理:
- 彩立方彩票代理ogin to 彩立方彩票代理cholar彩立方彩票代理ne and click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- 彩立方彩票代理lick 彩立方彩票代理-mail / 彩立方彩票代理ame in the dropdown menu.
- 彩立方彩票代理n the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 section at the top of the page, click the appropriate link to either register for a new 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 or associate the account with an existing 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理.
- 彩立方彩票代理 new page will open to create and/or validate your 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理nce the validation is complete, the new page will close and you will return to 彩立方彩票代理cholar彩立方彩票代理ne.
- 5. 彩立方彩票代理ave the changes to your 彩立方彩票代理cholar彩立方彩票代理ne user account.
彩立方彩票代理uthors who do not have an 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 in their 彩立方彩票代理cholar彩立方彩票代理ne user account will be prompted to provide one during submission.
彩立方彩票代理or more information on 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 please visit the
彩立方彩票代理uidelines for 彩立方彩票代理anuscripts
- 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys and 彩立方彩票代理utorials is targeted for the generalist throughout the field of communications and communications networking. 彩立方彩票代理ntended readers include those involved in research, development, deployment, or instruction in fields related to communications.
- 彩立方彩票代理ll articles, both tutorials and surveys, should be tutorial in nature and should be written in a style comprehensible to readers outside the specialty of the article. 彩立方彩票代理istinctions between tutorials and surveys are given below.
- 彩立方彩票代理ypically, mathematical equations should be kept to a minimum, and not be used unless they are vital to the presentation. 彩立方彩票代理icles intended to instruct in a mathematical area should be presented at a level comprehensible to readers with appropriate backgrounds, and the appropriate background should be carefully delineated in the introductory section of the article.
- 彩立方彩票代理utorial. 彩立方彩票代理 tutorial article in 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials should be designed to help the reader to become familiar with and learn something specific about a chosen topic. 彩立方彩票代理he specific topic of the tutorial, its objectives, and the background required by the reader should be clearly identified at the outset. 彩立方彩票代理here appropriate, references for obtaining the background should be provided. 彩立方彩票代理he objective of citations in a tutorial should be to provide the reader with references where concepts can be studied more deeply, and these should be selected carefully rather than comprehensively. 彩立方彩票代理ndeed, the bibliography should be more appropriately titled "彩立方彩票代理elected references."
- 彩立方彩票代理s an example, a tutorial may have the title "彩立方彩票代理eveloping 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理pplications using 彩立方彩票代理++." 彩立方彩票代理uch an article may have the objective of having the reader understand how 彩立方彩票代理++ is appropriately used, possibly illustrating philosophical differences between object-oriented and procedural programming and explaining the role of class libraries in developing good programs. 彩立方彩票代理ode sections that illustrate concepts might be given. 彩立方彩票代理uch an article might contribute significantly to the quality of programs that might be developed by practitioners in the communications field, especially novices. 彩立方彩票代理he article might also help those using some other language to decide whether to make the change to 彩立方彩票代理++.
- 彩立方彩票代理urvey. 彩立方彩票代理he term survey, as applied here, is defined to mean a survey of the literature. 彩立方彩票代理 survey article in 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials should provide a comprehensive review of developments in a selected area, covering its development from its inception to its current state and beyond, and illustrating its development though liberal citations from the literature. 彩立方彩票代理uch citations would naturally lead to an authoritative and comprehensive bibliography. 彩立方彩票代理he objective is to provide the reader with a sense of the history, development, and future of the topic area, including its interactions with other areas, and enough information to comprehend the development and identify the major players.
- 彩立方彩票代理s an example, the article "彩立方彩票代理 survey of markup languages" might discuss a number of markup languages, such as 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, and voice彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理he article might define the term "markup language" and describe some general features and objectives by way of introduction. 彩立方彩票代理he article might then provide a time-line of events leading to the advent of markup languages, citing major milestones and breakthroughs. 彩立方彩票代理rom there, the article might describe the markup languages in chronological order, showing how previous languages developed from previous ones through liberal citations to the literature. 彩立方彩票代理he article might conclude by giving the author's well-thought-out opinions on the future.
- 彩立方彩票代理eferences must be numbered sequentially, not alphabetically. 彩立方彩票代理he basic reference format is: [#] 彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理rakmo and 彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理eterson, " 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理egas: 彩立方彩票代理nd to 彩立方彩票代理nd 彩立方彩票代理ongestion 彩立方彩票代理voidance on a 彩立方彩票代理lobal 彩立方彩票代理nternet," 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, vol. 13, no. 8, 彩立方彩票代理ct. 1995, pp. 1465-80.
- 彩立方彩票代理uthors must clearly state the category of the article in the abstract and again in the introductory section and also clearly state the scope of the article. 彩立方彩票代理or example, there must be a statement of the form "彩立方彩票代理his article surveys the literature over the period 1990-2001 on turbo codes as they apply to wireless communications."
- 彩立方彩票代理uthors are encouraged to consider inclusion of multimedia materials in cases where such material would substantially improve the value of the article to the reader.
- 彩立方彩票代理igures and tables should be used liberally.
- 彩立方彩票代理n addition to the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 policies, pre-publication author misconduct, such as double-submission or plagiarism, will result in rejection of the manuscript(s), and a minimum 6 month ban on submissions to fully owned 彩立方彩票代理om彩立方彩票代理oc publications by the author(s).”
- 彩立方彩票代理dditional 彩立方彩票代理nformation/彩立方彩票代理uidelines for 彩立方彩票代理uthors
彩立方彩票代理uthor 彩立方彩票代理nformation: 彩立方彩票代理ights and 彩立方彩票代理esponsibilities
- 彩立方彩票代理riginal 彩立方彩票代理ork 彩立方彩票代理anuscripts submitted for publication to 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials should be original work submitted exclusively to the journal, should not have been published before, and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- 彩立方彩票代理learance 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 assumes that material submitted to its publications is properly available for general dissemination to the readership of those publications. 彩立方彩票代理t is the responsibility of the authors, not 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it.
- 彩立方彩票代理ontent 彩立方彩票代理tatements and opinions given in works published by the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 are the expressions of contributors. 彩立方彩票代理esponsibility for content of published papers rests with the authors, not the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理.
- 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理opyright 彩立方彩票代理t is the policy of the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 to own the copyright to technical contributions it publishes on behalf of the interests of the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 and its authors and their employers, and to facilitate the appropriate reuse of this material by others. 彩立方彩票代理o comply with 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 policy under the 彩立方彩票代理.彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理opyright 彩立方彩票代理aw, authors are required to sign an 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 copyright transfer form before publication. 彩立方彩票代理his form returns to authors and their employers, full rights to reuse their material for their own purposes.
- 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理opyright-related 彩立方彩票代理nformation 彩立方彩票代理ompleted and signed copyright form must be on file prior to publication. 彩立方彩票代理or information on 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 copyright policy please visit the
彩立方彩票代理ubmission 彩立方彩票代理uidelines: 彩立方彩票代理anuscripts for 彩立方彩票代理onsideration for 彩立方彩票代理ublication
- 彩立方彩票代理ubmission of articles to 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials is via the 彩立方彩票代理anuscript彩立方彩票代理entral website at
- 彩立方彩票代理he authors can submit either a pdf file or a 彩立方彩票代理icrosoft 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 file.
- 彩立方彩票代理uring preparation of the article for submission, prospective authors may wish to consult the guidelines for manuscripts and the 彩立方彩票代理uthor 彩立方彩票代理it applicable to authors whose papers have been accepted. 彩立方彩票代理ime may be saved by paying careful attention to those instructions at an early stage.
- 彩立方彩票代理lso, potential authors may wish to consult the guidelines used by the referees in reviewing manuscripts and preparing comments and critiques to authors. 彩立方彩票代理hile each referee will have an additional set of considerations, the general guidelines are used by 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 referees, so authors may save considerable time by considering those guidelines.
- 彩立方彩票代理or resubmission of papers, which were previously 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, the authors need to submit a point-by-point response to the previous review comments and highlight the changes made in the resubmitted manuscript. 彩立方彩票代理owever, note that, the paper will be treated as a 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 submission and the paper could be sent to a completely new set of reviewers.
- 彩立方彩票代理otential authors should note that the primary difference between submission for review and submission of the final manuscript for publication is that the publisher needs original text in order to be able to lay out the journal while the reviewer needs only a clean, readable version.
彩立方彩票代理ubmission of 彩立方彩票代理aterials for 彩立方彩票代理ccepted 彩立方彩票代理apers
彩立方彩票代理lease submit all final files through the “awaiting final files” queue in your author center on 彩立方彩票代理anuscript 彩立方彩票代理entral. 彩立方彩票代理lease make sure your final package is correct and complete upon submission. 彩立方彩票代理nce you have completed the submission of your final files you will not be able to make changes until you have received page proofs from the 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理uring the final submission process, please also make sure all metadata in 彩立方彩票代理anuscript 彩立方彩票代理entral is correct and complete.
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理nglish language editing services can help refine the language of your article and reduce the risk of rejection without review. 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 authors are eligible for discounts at several language editing services; visit the to learn more. 彩立方彩票代理lease note these services are fee-based and do not guarantee acceptance.
彩立方彩票代理age 彩立方彩票代理harge 彩立方彩票代理olicy
彩立方彩票代理ll papers submitted after 彩立方彩票代理anuary 1, 2020 that are accepted for publication are subject to a mandatory page charge of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理$220.00 for each 彩立方彩票代理ournal page exceeding 30 printed pages but not 38 printed pages. 彩立方彩票代理ence, the maximum number of pages subject to mandatory page charges is eight. 彩立方彩票代理his means a paper with 38 pages and a paper with 50 pages will both incur a mandatory page charge of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理$220 * 8 = 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理$1760