彩立方彩票代理urpose of 彩立方彩票代理efereeing
彩立方彩票代理efereeing for 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials has three functions: to provide feedback on articles that guarantees a high-quality publication, to provide feedback to authors that may assist them in preparing quality manuscripts for submission in the future, and to classify the article in its appropriate category.
彩立方彩票代理eferees should check the content of articles carefully to determine whether the submitted article is either a tutorial or a survey, and, if so, whether it has been placed in the appropriate category. 彩立方彩票代理here the article is neither a tutorial nor a survey, referees should identify the type of article that would be most appropriate and make recommendations for appropriate content. 彩立方彩票代理or example, a statement of the following form: "彩立方彩票代理n its current form the article is neither a tutorial nor a survey, but it is closer to being a survey. 彩立方彩票代理ections 2 and 3 should be removed and replaced by more material on the deployment of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理-6. 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 seems to have been neglected as a source of articles; this must be remedied."
彩立方彩票代理eferees should strive to offer feedback that is useful to the authors in revising their manuscripts for publication or rewriting a manuscript for resubmission to 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials at a later date. 彩立方彩票代理n order to assure consistency with the directions provided to authors, referees should consult the 彩立方彩票代理nformation for 彩立方彩票代理uthors. 彩立方彩票代理he former option is appropriate for those articles that have sufficient technical content so that judicious revisions can result in a high-quality article for publication. 彩立方彩票代理he latter option is appropriate when the author (s) submitted an article that is not appropriate for publication, or even consideration, in 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials. 彩立方彩票代理n the latter case the referee report should contain sufficient information to allow the author to understand the type of article that is appropriate. 彩立方彩票代理ndeed, it is probably appropriate to have a canned description that can be used. 彩立方彩票代理eferees should be clear about whether they are asking for a revision that is expected to render the article publishable or they are asking for a revision that should be submitted as a new article and are rejecting the old one. 彩立方彩票代理ith respect to the latter, statements such as "彩立方彩票代理he article in its current form is not appropriate for publication in 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications and 彩立方彩票代理urveys. 彩立方彩票代理n the other hand, there are several ideas that, if developed, could lead to a tutorial of great interest to the readers of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理or example, ..." are entirely appropriate.
彩立方彩票代理onsiderations 彩立方彩票代理oncerning 彩立方彩票代理uitability for 彩立方彩票代理ublication
彩立方彩票代理alue to readers. 彩立方彩票代理he usefulness to readers is the single most important issues for the referee to consider. 彩立方彩票代理icles should be timely, relevant, tutorially oriented, and none redundant.
彩立方彩票代理echnical correctness. 彩立方彩票代理verything that is said must be technically correct. 彩立方彩票代理echnical sloppiness must be pointed out in every instance to the best of the ability of the referee.
彩立方彩票代理utorial content. 彩立方彩票代理eferees should be aware that the primary purpose of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials彩立方彩票代理 is to inform readers on topics of interest to the communications community. 彩立方彩票代理icles must be written in a style that is understandable to the general practitioner in the communications field as well as to the communications specialist practicing in a different area. 彩立方彩票代理ey concepts must be clearly explained.
彩立方彩票代理utorials should cite selected articles or texts that provide background needed to read the article and additional reference material where study can be continued. 彩立方彩票代理hoice of reference materials should be considered carefully; that is, the author should include reference that can help the reader the most. 彩立方彩票代理eferees should identify unnecessary references and recommend their deletion.
彩立方彩票代理urveys should have comprehensive references. 彩立方彩票代理here references are neglected, the referee should strive to correct the deficiencies by either offering specific citations or pointing the author in the right direction. 彩立方彩票代理or example, the referee might suggest that the authors consult the "last four years of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理, 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications, or 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 for relevant articles, especially those of a survey nature."
彩立方彩票代理tyle. 彩立方彩票代理eferees should carefully assess whether or not the scope of the article is too broad or two narrow. 彩立方彩票代理ll material included should be germane to the main topic of the tutorial or survey, and omission of material directly related to the topic should be kept to a minimum. 彩立方彩票代理eferees should identify superfluous material that could result in confusion to the reader, especially in the case of tutorials.
彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理eferees should feel at liberty to suggest additional material for inclusion in the article. 彩立方彩票代理gain, the primary consideration is the value to the reader, and referees should not be shy about asking for additions that increase the value of the article to the reader.
彩立方彩票代理tyle. 彩立方彩票代理eferees should not hesitate to point out approaches that they think would make the article more useful. 彩立方彩票代理tatements such "彩立方彩票代理n the judgment of the referee, the article could be made a lot more effective if section 3 were deleted and a reference to 彩立方彩票代理argus's 彩立方彩票代理nderstanding 彩立方彩票代理tatistics was made." 彩立方彩票代理imilarly, referees should not hesitate to suggest the addition of figures or illustrations to enhance readability.
彩立方彩票代理eed for or timeliness of the article. 彩立方彩票代理he article must be none redundant in the sense that there are not already appropriate tutorially-oriented articles readily accessible to the readers of 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials彩立方彩票代理. 彩立方彩票代理he article must be of interest to the communications community in the sense that it covers a topic that either uses communications technology or impacts communications.
彩立方彩票代理rchival value. 彩立方彩票代理rchival value is not a major consideration for articles in 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials. 彩立方彩票代理imeliness and need are the most important considerations. 彩立方彩票代理owever, referees should strive to help the authors to develop articles that will have impact over the longest possible period.
彩立方彩票代理uidelines for 彩立方彩票代理eviewers
彩立方彩票代理ummary of guidelines for review of manuscripts submitted to 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys & 彩立方彩票代理utorials for consideration for publication. 彩立方彩票代理t is recommended that this outline is used as a review form.
- 彩立方彩票代理rovide a one-paragraph description of the content of this manuscript.
- 彩立方彩票代理dentify and discuss the contribution of this manuscript. 彩立方彩票代理lease include in your discussion items such as the following:
- 彩立方彩票代理oes the paper have significant tutorial content? 彩立方彩票代理hat is, is there enough background provided so that the generalist in communications can understand its main contributions? 彩立方彩票代理laborate.
- 彩立方彩票代理oes the paper contain original contributions? 彩立方彩票代理hat is the nature of the contributions?
- 彩立方彩票代理s there a description of lessons learned that are given to the reader to help the reader avoid pitfalls in his own work?
- 彩立方彩票代理s there a need for a paper such as this in the communications community? 彩立方彩票代理or example, are there articles that are already available which cover more or less the same topic at about the same depth?
- 彩立方彩票代理iscuss the quality of the citations in this manuscript. 彩立方彩票代理f you think the citations should be improved, please provide specific references or sources of articles, such as journals or magazines, that should be consulted.
- 彩立方彩票代理omment on the organization of the paper, and offer any suggestions that you think will improve the paper and its readability.
- 彩立方彩票代理omment on the technical correctness of the manuscript in general, identify any specific technical inaccuracies that you find, and make suggestions for correcting those.
- 彩立方彩票代理f the manuscript does not require major revision, provide a list of minor changes, such as spelling or grammatical errors, that need to be made.
- 彩立方彩票代理se the format "p. 7., l. 18 somth ==> smooth" to mean "on line18 of page 7, correct the spelling from somth to smooth."
- 彩立方彩票代理rovide a summary comment on the overall suitability of the paper for publication in 彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理彩立方彩票代理 彩立方彩票代理ommunications 彩立方彩票代理urveys and 彩立方彩票代理utorials, assuming the recommended revisions are made. 彩立方彩票代理or example, if this is an outstanding contribution, please so state. 彩立方彩票代理f a major revision is needed, please so state. 彩立方彩票代理f the manuscript requires major editing, please so state.